Haskell embroidered t-shirt for developers
Haskell is a purely functional programming language named after the mathematician Haskell Brooks Curry whose work has been a foundation for functional programming languages. This t-shirt features the haskell programming language logo (lambda) embroidered on it.
Besides the great design, this t shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
Our t-shirts are made of 100% ring-spun cotton.
They are made using Pre-shrunk fabric to guarantee a better fit.
Special color materials
- Solid colors are 100% ring spun cotton.
- Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester,
- dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center