John Conway game of life t shirt design
John Horton Conway
John Horton Conway was an English mathematician. One of his most notable inventions is a cellular automata called game of life. The design on this t shirt is a stable pattern that occurs in game of life and is called Canoe. Hopefully this design gets more people interested in the amazing cellular automata world.
Besides the great design, this t shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
Our t-shirts are made of 100% ring-spun cotton.
They are made using Pre-shrunk fabric to guarantee a better fit.
Special color materials
- Solid colors are 100% ring spun cotton.
- Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester,
- dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center