Sorry for what i said when I was debugging t shirt
Things might get a bit out of hand when you are debugging. You might say things to people that you regret afterwards. Wearing this t shirt will automatically make things right if you say things to people.
Besides the great design, this t shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
Our t-shirts are made of 100% ring-spun cotton.
They are made using Pre-shrunk fabric to guarantee a better fit.
Special color materials
- Solid colors are 100% ring spun cotton.
- Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester,
- dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center