Mandelbrot set t shirt - Threadhub
The mandelbrot set is a set of complex numbers the sequence of which is defined by the simple equation zn+1=z^2n+c. This simple equation results in one of the most famous fractals. It's really beautiful, non repetitive and it's crazy how all these complex structures arise from the simple equation and rules. A simple shader implementation of it can be done in less than 20 lines of code and actually a simple shader is how the design for this t-shirt is done. Here is the video that was a motivation behind the shader and this t-shirt design.
Our t-shirts are made of 100% ring-spun cotton.
They are made using Pre-shrunk fabric to guarantee a better fit.
Special color materials
- Solid colors are 100% ring spun cotton.
- Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester,
- dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center